This is the perfect holiday excursion to take if you are an avid fan of soccer, or have even dreamed of being a footballer yourself and want to know what it might feel like to be one of the sporting elite.
The City That Redefined Soccer: Your visit to the home of F.C. Barcelona begins on the first floor of the iconic museum, recently renovated in June 2010 and boasting lots of pleasing modern touches like state of the art interactive walls, brand new showcases and a huge and wide varying collection of objects and artefacts that each tell a story about the history of the great European soccer club. It is in the museum that you will truly come to understand and appreciate what the club’s motto “more than a club” actually means.
Experience The Fun And Passion First Hand
Visitors are invited to take part in what is known as the ‘Nou Camp Experience’, as you are given the opportunity to physically retrace the steps of iconic players such as Cruyff, Guardiola, Kubala, Maradona, Ronaldinho and, of course, Lionel Messi, by being granted access to some of the most important and emblematic areas of the stadium.
You will be able to get a real sense of the footballing passion by visiting the Away changing room, and being able to walk out of the tunnel that leads out to the legendary pitch. From this vantage point, you can really drink in the atmosphere and gain a panoramic view of the entire stadium, getting a sense of what it must be like for the superstar players who get to kick around in front thousands of adoring fans every single week.
The place to be and the place to see
As part of the tour, you will also be able to visit the dedicated television studio, the commentary boxes, the all-important pressroom where post match interviews are held and the mixed zone where the world’s newspaper reporters fight it out for the biggest scoops.
The tour comes to an end on the second floor of the complex, where you can spend time in the wonderful multimedia space that was also subject to the grand 2010 renovation. In order to take in and enjoy all of the different parts of the tour for maximum satisfaction, it is recommended that you spend at least an hour and a half taking your time through the different stages of the experience.
Due to structural constraints, there are a large number of staircases involved in the taking of the Nou Camp experience tour, and as a result we are currently not able to offer the attraction to people with appropriately limiting disabilities.
- Tour Inclusions: Entrance to the F.C. Barcelona Museum and Stadium.
- Tour Exclusions: There is no multilingual audio guide for the tour. Refreshments are not provided unless specifically specified on the particular occasion that you visit. No pickup and drop-off from the hotel at which you are staying.
- Period Of Availability: The experience is available from 02/01 to 31/12.
- Tour Frequency: The experience is available on a daily basis.
- Entrance Times: (see timetable)
- Check in times: Visitors will need to exchange their vouchers and collect facility entrance tickets at the location specified in their email before going in to the stadium.
- How long does the tour last? The entire experience spans the course of approximately one and half hours.
- What are the blackout dates? The only regularly specified blackout dates are December 25th and January 1st every year.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours beforehand, but no refunds are available to no shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours to go.
Please note that we do not offer a multi language experience, as the tour is not accompanied by audio or a guide.